Blog 2.5
Howdy, welcome back to yet another week of my Genius Hour:) We are at the half way mark and I’d say I have quite a ways to go in all honesty! This week I was supposed to talk with my 4H leaders and extension office lady, Tara Andrews. However, that did not really get achieved.... My 4H leader was in the Virgin Islands so I could not talk with her about my future plans with this project which strays me from my action plan. I didn’t get to talk with Tara either which also puts me in a deeper hole. This is the first real challenge that I am encountering with this project so far that could put a dent in my growth of this activity.
I am going to try and push harder with getting my big goal achieved and really put my foot down on what needs to get done. My schedule has been jam packed with getting scholarships, school work, chores, and much more done. With that tennis has also started so that takes some more time out of my already full schedule:( I’m excited to see where things will go from here hoping to have my next week switch to a much needed more positive one than this last week which was bad, bad, oh and did I say BAD?!?
Next week I’ll be hopefully talking to my leaders and then posting on our facebook page about this event. HOPEFULLY!! First I need get everything situated and figured out so I may have to squeeze two weeks into one which could be a process come later in this Genius Hour... See you soon!
Comments
Post a Comment