Genius Hour 1.5
Wow, week 5 of genius hour went really well! Welcome back to my genius hour. This week I made a necklace for Harley Meged, an all black necklace with a cactus charm/pendant in the middle! I really liked making this one, and it was probably the easiest one I've made so far. This project took me about 15-20 minutes I'd say which is very fast. The only little whoops I had on it was getting the pendant centered so it would lay right once the necklace is being worn. I have been going along with my action plan as I should be which was adding a new charm to my necklaces, which indeed was the cactus. I was nervous the charms and beads I ordered would not get here in time, and my action plan would go all out of wack. I am even a little bit ahead of my action plan because I've put pendants on my necklaces before, yippee! This about all that happened this week and I'm very excited to see what is ahead for me and making this jewelry!
Next week I'll be making a sort of pattern on the necklace or keep expanding my horizons on different types of beaded jewelry I can make. See you next week:)
Looks great Grace! I’ve been seeing people wearing these quite frequently. You could make money doing this! Why was this particular necklace the easiest? Do your supplies cost much? Overall great job!
ReplyDeleteThis is Justin. This is very cool Grace! I found these very cool that people are wearing them and how good they turned out! The question I do have, is how long does it take to make one of these necklaces?
ReplyDeleteFirst off, I think that these necklaces are very cool. I notice many people wearing them! Where do you get your beads from? I noticed your pack that you have and was meaning to ask you! Anyways, great job on following your action plan and even being ahead of it! Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more necklaces around!
ReplyDelete