Blog 2.4
Hello fellow classmates! This week was a filled one! I got my biggest obstacle conquered, which was to speak at my 4H meeting that took place on March 6,2021. We had to get through our whole agenda before I could speak towards the end to get my word out there to the parents and kids. I told them about my plan and what STEAM is and also how I am planning on doing this whole event. The parents really seemed to like it and couldn't wait for more information. I told them I was going to post any further updates on this activity event and was hoping to get some kids signed up for it. My action plan is still up to date which I'm pretty stoked about because I have been so busy with school and life in general.
One big obstacle I think I will be facing in the days to come is when the date of this event will take place. I'm also kind of fearing that no one will want to come to it or I might not find enough help. But one thing I am assured of is that the 4H community never lets me down, so I am going to do my best to do the same for them. I am very excited my plan has a little bit of go in it now, and now I have to plan, plan, plan and hope for the best. I really would love if this does work out because then they might start this program again and the kids will be able to get these opportunities to learn from the teen 4Hers and learn what I learned as a kid.:)
Next week I am going to coordinate with my club leaders, Tara Peila and Jacinda Kuntz as well as the people at the extension office, Cindy Berg and Mike Schuldt! See you next week, THE STEAM IS ROLLINNNNNNN!
This is amazing, Grace! How do you plan to overcome these upcoming obstacles? Keep up the good work throughout this genius hour!
ReplyDelete