Blog 2.3

 Welcome back to my third week of my 2nd Genius Hour! This is was challenging because I was very busy and didn’t have a whole lot of time to get things done. However, my goal this week was to look through the activities and find the appropriate ones for certain age groups, which turns out to be easy but hard at the same time. On most of the activities there was age categories in the top corner, for example on easier activities you could tell it’s for younger age groups and it would be labeled on there. 

I put in my little booklet or journal type thing different age categories so I can explain to the people I will bring it up to in the next upcoming week how I will accomplish my goal with the correct pathway towards it! I’m very excited to see how this will all turn out and how I’ll be able to provide for the younger generation in agriculture and in general to expand their horizons! 

Next week I’ll be speaking at our monthly 4h meeting to discuss what I’m exactly doing and how I will be doing it with the help of my fellow 4H members:) See you next week! 



Comments

  1. I completely understand the business Grace ! Do you ever go on websites or anything to help come up with ideas for the activities ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Genius Hour 1.5