Blog 2.2

 Welcome back to my second blog of the second Genius Hour! This week was a challenge as I had other things I had to do as well such as schoolwork and at home chores! With the weather being as awful as it was it gave me an opportunity to sit down and focus on my STEAM project. This week I was looking through all the possible activities I could include in this event which would benefit the kids to a certain extent. However, most of the activities usually have summer weather where the kids can do these things outside. Yet, I have came to a conclusion as I've talked to fellow classmates or younger kids and their moods are always down in the winter. I figured this would be another good reason to do this activity to hopefully boost the kids energy and get them excited for something. 

    Also, I am a little bit ahead with my action plan as I have already talked to my club leader about putting me on the agenda for the next meeting. The only downfall is that our next meeting isn't until March 3! It's not that far away but I wanted to be ahead of the game and be able to get this idea out to everyone incase they had suggestions or questions about what I am trying to accomplish. The activities I saw this week in my STEAM book are pretty cool honestly and I can always look some up online if I get stumped. 

    Some activities include slime making, homemade bath fizzies, tie dye, bread in a bag, and so much more! Thank you for reading see you next week! Next week I'll be getting these activities lined out for the appropriate age groups:) Time to get STEAM ROLLIN'!!



Comments

  1. I'm glad that you are enjoying it and with that meeting coming up soon, I'm glad that you are ahead of your action plan. This is also a really good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace I am happy you're happy. Your genius hour looks fun and useful to you and others! What is your big goal?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Genius Hour 1.5