Blog 2.1: STEAM Rollin'

  Hello! Welcome to my first blog of my second Genius Hour! I am doing a STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, math) activity plan to help teach the younger 4H kids involved in some fun activities. I remember when I was younger growing up I participated in this, but haven't seen it done again in quite some time which makes me sad because I know how much I enjoyed it. According to my action plan I was to get the STEAM activity book from Tara Andrews who works at the county extension office and that has been achieved! Yet, it took a little while to get it because I kept forgetting... So in the meantime I would go online and look up some activities to get knowledge towards what I am going to be teaching. There are many activities listed that I still remembered and many new ones in which I'm very excited to teach the younger kids. I'm very excited to see where this activity will go:)

Next week I will be making a list of activities to be done, and make sure they benefit the kids they way I want them to. Stay tuned and lets get to STEAM rollin' this thang!





Comments

  1. Grace, this is so you! I think it's very nice that you are setting a good example for these kiddos when it comes to STEAM Rollin'. I think these kids will love to have you for a teacher as you lead them in the activities. What do you think will be the biggest challenge? How do you plan to overcome it? Cannot wait to see your progress!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Genius Hour 1.5