Genius Hour 1.8!
Welcome back to the final week of blogs for Genius Hour! This project has been so much fun so far, and I am planning to continue doing beading even after this genius hour is done. This week I made variety of necklaces for Harley Meged to take with her to the NFR! I have made the necklaces called "THE HARLEY" throughout this week, and they are all ready to go to Texas and hang with the big dogs. This week was yet again fairly easy because I have been getting quicker with making the necklaces which each only took me about 15-20 minutes. My only struggle was I dropped some beads on the ground which has been a common struggle, but my mom doesn't know this time;) I did not have to make any necklace holders for when I send them to customers because I have not had any recent orders... Everything takes time to grow especially a small business that is very simple, but I'm just glad to be doing something I enjoy for my friends. My action plan is still up to date thus far so I'd call my genius hour a success! Thank you guys so much for sticking with me and I'll catch y'all on the flippity flip:)
Comments
Post a Comment