Genius Hour 1.4
Hello, and welcome back to the fourth week of Genius Hour! This week I made a variety of lengths of necklaces. I made a choker for Ilyssa Avitabile, and a regular length necklace which I believe was between 16-18"for Kiala Hirsch. This allows me to still be going along with my action plan how I should be. I actually didn't have any problems this week, so I'd say it went pretty darn smooth. Ilyssa had a 4 bead pattern with maroon, white, silver, and one black bead in between (pictured below). Kiala also had a 4 bead pattern with light pink, violet, and blue (also pictured below). With the progress I'm making hopefully I will be able to sell my jewelry very soon! I haven't gotten any criticism on my jewelry so I have no idea what needs and doesn't need to be fixed. With my action plan being caught up this far I'm very pleased and hopefully that will lead to many more accomplishments.
Next week I will be making jewelry with pendants on them in order to stay up to date on my action plan. Stay safe and see you all next week!
They both turned out super well Grace! Just from looking at the pictures the necklaces look like they won’t break anytime soon which is amazing. Keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteGreat job Grace! I can tell that you have learned a lot! Do you have a favorite thing you have made? How long does it take you to make the necklaces? Can you make me one lol?! Good job Grace!
ReplyDelete