Genius Hour 1.1: Beading Bonanza

             Hi! Welcome to my first blog, currently I've been working on beaded jewelry. So sad story, nothing has came in the mail that I have ordered yet, so I'm a little behind. However, I have other materials that I have used previously with beading projects, so I was able to use that. My action plan has been going accordingly to plan, and I have the things ordered so hopefully they will show up. I have been tinkering with my supplies, and trying to figure everything out. I have my first pattern figured out and it's just a regular serape color such as turquoise, yellow, orange, and white.This project will allow me to be able to give gifts to people that I've made myself which adds to the value. I have always admired boutiques and the things they entail, and starting with this can help me get one step closer to having my own western boutique. 



        I am so excited to see what this project has in store for me! This could help lead to goals in my future such as having my own boutique! Spreading word, and having people wear my beaded jewelry will also be another step for me. Although, I will have to make a lot of jewelry and improve on my skill such as the quality of making the jewelry. 

Comments

  1. Very well done Grace! It looks like you are following your action plan and hopefully things show up in the mail soon. I am excited to see the beaded jewelry you will make and your improvement over the weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool project to work and and will be great for your goal to own a boutique! I'm really excited to see what you'll make when your things show up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a good side hustle and a way to earn money on the side. Can't wait to wear your beads! Is it hard to string each tiny bead?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Genius Hour 1.5