Genius Hour 1.6
Hello! Welcome back to week 6 of Genius Hour:) This week I expanded my horizons and made a necklace different than any other I've made before! I made a white necklace with little turquoise circles and light blue beads to blend around it. This one was sort of challenging because I had to remember to put the blue pieces in front and behind the turquoise circles. The picture does not do it justice and I'd say it looks pretty darn good. My action plan has switched up a little bit because at the time I wasn´t quite sure of what types of jewelry I would be making. Oh, guess what! I made an Instagram page and someone from Ekalaka bought one! My Instagram pages username is 3_bar_co so if you get the chance go follow it:) Making this page can be a big step in the right direction for my jewelry making business, and I´m excited to see where it takes me. I hope to be able to keep getting better and have more people realize my amount of work ethic, and determination for my project to be a success. I hope to see you guys next week, and have a good rest of your day:)
Next week will be action packed with a lot more jewelry to be made, and hopefully sold. See you then!
I commented on one of your first blogs and I can tell you've made a lot of progress. I'm excited to see you made and Instagram account and already had someone buy one! How do you determine what types of jewelry you use or do you just have a preference? How long does it take you to make necklace? I read on one other blog that one broke, have you had that happen again? I am excited to see what you make next week!
ReplyDeleteGrace I love these! They are very cute and look like you put a lot of effort into them! Do you think you will be making these for awhile after this genius hour ends? I love to see you making these in class! I followed your insta page!!
ReplyDelete